Animation & Videogame
You need the right voice for your commercial, course, book or narration.
You want a talented British English voice to inspire and entertain your audience.
You are searching for a warm, sincere voice which will make people really hear your message.
Finding the right voice is easier than you think; tell me about your project and I shall send you a custom audition and a quote.
This is the voice you have been looking for, because quality matters… and first impressions count.
Karen’s versatile voice makes people listen.
Her talent, professionalism and work ethic have gained her a sound reputation as someone who gets the message across, inspiring and motivating listeners.
Karen’s calm, engaging and relatable sound reaches people. Her expression has been described as warm, memorable and confident, conveying the message in such a way that leaves the audience with the desired impression.
With over 25 years of experience in customer service and sales, as well as student and family advice and support, she is an expert in helping people to connect with a brand, a new idea and a new way of thinking.
Karen lives in Nottingham, UK with her daughter.
“Really fantastic piece of work from Karen. As usual she’s given me lots of options on delivery and file format and she delivered in double quick time to help me meet a pressing deadline. Great customer care and friendly, professional service once again from this talented and dedicated provider.”
Chris Gregory, Alternative Stories and Fake Realities podcast
“It was a pleasure to work with Karen. She followed instructions carefully and provided top quality audio according to the script. Her communication was great and her voice over skills excellent… I really enjoyed working with Karen and she will be my first go-to person for voice over jobs in the future…”
“Great voiceover – exactly as I wanted!”
Gary S – Website Creator
What information do I need to give?
Answers to the following questions would be useful:
- How long is the script/how many words?
- What will the voiceover be used for? Online/TV/radio/non-commercial.
- What is your deadline?
- Which style/mood are you looking for?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
Can you edit your own recordings?
- Absolutely. Editing takes around five hours for every hour of finished audio. To save you time and money, I can send you clean, ready to use audio files in high quality wav or mp3 formats.
How much do you charge?
- Pricing depends on how long it will take to record and what the voiceover is to be used for. My prices are in line with industry standards, the details of which you can find here: Voiceover Rates – Gravy For The Brain
To arrange a booking or demo, simply complete the contact form below.